Monday, October 16, 2006
.happy birthday.
to me.
one year has passed. Still vividly remembered how I was so anxious planning for my birthday and was hoping for good weather.
This year, my friends seem to change. Some that I had invited were no longer in contact, yet some that I didn't invite last year, are now my very good friends.
Friends come and go? Will friendship last?
I am just glad to retain those who genuinely remember your special day, and those who make an extra effort to make you happy.
thanks for the lunch. it was really good.
thanks for the Vivo rooftop "scolding". I am glad you guys celebrated my birthday with me.
thanks for the surprise. I really didn't expect it till you guys called. Still, I was happy.
So far, i am blessed that these people came into my life, and brightened up my very very boring life.
Thanks for all the smses as well. All my good old friends.
And yea, not forgetting my dearest dad, who is the first to sms me. =)
floated away at
3:07 AM