Tuesday, January 30, 2007
.patron's day 07.
these days, i have been rather addicted to the disc. On Sunday, I played a hard game and laid-out like nóbody's business. haa. the cuts on my leg, satisfying.
Singapore v Malaysia match was darn exciting too. Was too tired to watch with my friends but nevertheless, it was great watching with Dad at home.
So... with so many activities during the weekends.... i didn't manage to do much work at all. sigh.
And when I thought maybe I can catch up today.. I had patron's day. I shook President Nathan's hand when he visited our sports section today. It was great helping the school with such event.
Ermm. I love school. Cherish it before it ends.
Some happenings before I end this entry!

Fish n Co with Peiying and Ryan, on Friday.

2 lovely girls and I after Corps. ( My hair looked really brown. )

In School, Patron's Day. Tug-of-War ambience
floated away at
12:29 AM