
Monday, February 26, 2007
.school finally starts.
I feel like I am gonna through another phase of my life.
Going through all e events that happened these days, and they caught me thinking how much I actually need to improve as a person.
I need to learn to have more faith and believe in myself. I need to be more firm. Talk confident and not falter because of my short tongue. Stop panicking all the time. Less crap and more steady. I need to strike a balance in how I deal with people and to list down my priorities and act upon them. ( yea, did them already! ) Also, I have to learn to be myself and not rush into things too quickly. I tend to be damn pressurized if I find myself not knowing as much as what my peers do. I have to curb that because I shouldn't expect too much of myself sometimes. And to know that I am not useless and believe that I DO have something to offer to people.
Somehow, I was motivated by what C said in his blog recently about me exceling in everything I did in the past because I was very focused. Somehow, it struck me how I actually lose my focus and determination as time passes. Maybe I am beginning to be weary of life? No excuses man. I am definitely gonna get back to my feet and fulfill all the goals that I have set in the beginning of the year.
So far, my studies have been rather smooth-sailing. At least I get to choose my commitments this time round. No more forced tie-downs or whatever. I definitely see a better me with all these new priorities coming along.
To all my peers who have not been able to find the energy to start studying, come on. Let's all do it together.
Believe in yourself.
floated away at
10:43 PM