
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
.exams.
Last week was a damn bad one for me. I screwed up my 35% presentation by forgetting what to say during the presentation. I brain-froze, brain completely shut up in front of the whole class and openly showed off my vulnerability. fuck man, it was damn a let-down for myself who expected so much for this, and my team-mates who spent enormous effort on the presentation. Yea, A+, my foot. It is ok if I don't get it since I deserved it, but if I am gonna drag the whole team down, I will be effing guilty. All I can say now is, thanks for being nice FIIMers.
LBOs, fuck LBOs seriously. argh. Still traumatized.
However, thanks god that I learnt from this experience. I guess after this flop, I would react better in the next presentation, and if this ever happen again, I will just steadily read from the slides, walk around, and slowly to my laptop, calm myself down, and get back to my form. Also, I got to realise from this experience how sweet some of my friends are, especially Kelly who wrote me a special note to cheer me up. Thanks pretty.
There are some others too, and.. i really thank you all for being there. I suffered a setback, and without you guys, I wouldnt have picked myself up so quickly.
Oh, most importantly, I definitely cannot function well sleeping 3 hours in 2 cumulative days. I will just end up.. brain-freezing.
After that traumatizing experience, I still had to rush a report for the next few days and was working till 5am last Saturday morning when I had a frisbee competition 3 hours later - ended up sleeping less than 2 hours. Sigh.. Totally exhausted myself.
Again, I am damn grateful having good project mates this sem. MPW, TWC, FIIM, Corp, Coy Law... Great synergy... ( apart from the disappointing FIIM ) This really made my sem a lot easier.
So for this week, I shall study hard, and hope for the best.
Zzz. 2 more weeks and I can spend more time with my loved ones :)
floated away at
1:40 AM