
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
.friendships.
looking at all my friends I made in Uni, I began to wonder who exactly are the "true" ones. You know, the kind that you know you can truly rely upon and do not judge you for anything that you do? No gossiping at the back and hiding things from you only because they know it will hurt you?
Looking back, I realise life in S*U has been great so far. I found you, and I am pretty contented with my bunch of brothers ( J D T Z B and K), those Asoc buddies who truly love me and my frisbee team-mates.
Asoc.
Honestly, we are not exactly the most happening bunch around ( we might seem to be because most of my friends just happen to be so good looking.. ) We don't exactly club often. We are not very loud in school and we don't do super fun stuff like having house parties, go buffet hopping or whatever... but yeap, I am so thankful for having some of them listening to my rants when I really need a listening ear. Scroll down my MSN list and I know I can depend on most of them. Most of us know each other through Asoc Camp 2006 and sometimes, it might be quite sad when there are many seperate cliques within the very big clique, but I guess, the company can be fun! Just hope that everybody can love each other more.
Frisbee.
Really thankful that my hard work had been paid off. Remember how tough it was when I was first in the EXCO. So many disagreements and the tremendous stressful juggling with all the commitments I had then. No time for frisbee.. but fortunately I had P then to treat as a punching bag. And from Frisbee, I got to learn life lessons and got closer to some of my team mates.. ( M, J, S, E , J, J, E, E, J, S, R, L, C and many more lah ) They are the most fun loving people around but would appreciate if I can be less of a topic during lunch/dinner/warmup/trainings???? Can't wait to play together during OPEN and thanks for being patient with me during trainings..
Brothers and K
Amazing how we got close during term 1. All the late night suppers, all the clubbing sessions, all the nonsense moments. You know, I realise all of us are so damn different, but yet we can feel comfortable with each other.
D- forever abrasive and vulgar but yet have a good heart and always opening his house.
J- damn retarded but yet so blardy smart. Always willing to give me a helping hand and not offer anything in return.. heart of gold bro.
B- smart ass. all those emo talks at coffee shops and currently leading swinging bachelor life.. help me damn a lot during projects!
Z- damn emo these days. offer damn lots of advice and always there to listen. swim more bro! tummy is getting bigger.
T- another kind hearted soul. always willing to help and not expecting anything in return. Remember all the talks back at Thomson Prata man.
K- always sweet. sometimes irritating, but i know you care a lot for your friends. life can be tough, but you are growing up girl. the brothers are always there for you.
And for those who I think read my blog:- (special dedication)
"Ah Soh" P.
Always very genuine... but now too much time spent with bf.. no time for G already lah. Take care of your friends around okieeee.. and forever ah soh.
H.
see you soon in Europe!
T.
I know big clique isn't exactly your cup of thing, but although everybody has little time for each other, you do know i do care man! You are like one of the first S*U friend that I know! You know.. I am still grateful you open up your house during halloweennn. But those were the damn childish days lah.
J.
you are damn childish off field. damn schizo. haha. but nevertheless, continue to offer good advices. haha.
A lot more.. but don't think you guys read... so another time man..
Ciaoz.
....
....
floated away at
10:47 PM