
Saturday, August 18, 2007
.leaving things behind.
sometimes, especially at night, you tend to get a bit more emo. I will be leaving in 3 weeks time, and thinking of e people whom I will be leaving behind, I get rather upset. Somehow I am not ready to leave behind some people yet. It's more of I can't bear to. That thought of leaving sux. I remembered tearing when I left the Yunnan Kids for last year's CIP trip. This time, I better not be a wuss and start tearing again seriously. Will be quite paiseh.
On a happier note, life had been busy this week. Frisbee retreat which I got to know some of my teammates even better. Lifeguard duties which I always enjoy. Started swimming again which was rather tiring but refreshing. Had a crab feast yesterday with my parents. Caught some beautiful fireworks while at the driving range practising my newly acquired golf skills. Spent time with loved ones which has always been great even though it was for just a short while. Tough training which was rather frustrating at times. KTV session with some crazy people.
And.. I am aching all over and my joints seem to be tearing apart. My stitch hurts as well. Can't stop thinking of how to catch better, throw better and having zero drops even under rain condition.
zzz.
floated away at
11:34 PM