Monday, September 10, 2007

.miss.

Blame myself for last minute. Busy packing now yet still blogging. Panic attack.

Singapore OPEN 2007 had finally come to an end. Ended with a bad note as we didn't manage to claim victory for the last 2 games on Sunday. I was rather disappointed with myself for not being able to lead by example and screwed up my play as well. Definitely not satisfying but like I always tell myself to pick myself up and learn to do better the next time round. Saturday's game was so much better as the team morale was high and mental was strong among the whole team. We fought very hard and defense was so tight that our opponents really feared us. At least I am glad that the team now know that nothing is impossible and with a strong mental to win and push on, our team can do it. I will miss you guys, team SM* Ultimate as I leave for my exchange in 3 days time.

Now that this has come to an end, I am finally ready to leave. Just some packing here and there, as I constantly hear naggings from my family ( Yes, brother included ) to pack pack pack and stop slacking. I wanted to have a nap just now and got scolded by my mum. lol. At least I know these are the people who are forever concerned over me and I can always trust them to be there when I need them. Very touched.

And also, friends like the Sec School guys, JC peeps, best buddies, and uni friends... I wonder why it's so sad to leave you guys even though i don't really meet the bulk of you that often anyway when I am in Singapore. I guess, sometimes, I fail as a friend because most of you out there put in so much more effort than me to maintain the friendship that we built up in the different phase of my lives. Sorry people, yet thanks for always being there.

Back to packing as I am gonna leave my family(& my love) and my friends in 3 days time.

// tell me that you care, as I leave, you worry me most.
work hard, juggle well, and everything will turn out fine.




floated away at
2:34 PM




SAY SOMETHING?




ARCHIVES
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008