
Friday, October 05, 2007
.spanish night.
just as we were ranting on how boring Bath is and that we have not had a real clubbing experience yet ( the ones that we went were really boring! ), Jay, Sue, Gerrie and I had ton of clean fun last night! oh man, Michelle slept in and she missed out on all the fun moments!
The drinks are relatively cheap ( 1.70 pounds for one pint of corona ) and I had 4! gosh. Met so many new people and some of them were really wild. Jay and Sue salsa-danced in the podium while I attempted helplessly with a almost stranger. [how embarassing] Nic, our italian friend, was the one who recommended us. Haha, we are gonna make this a weekly affair man, and stop all partying after getting back Singapore. :P
best night ever really.
Today, went to Royal Crescent for some golf and frisbee. Wanted to post some really nice pictures but unable to. Will try again tmr! :)

on our way to second bridge club

Corona with Gabriel from Germany

Me with Fab & Friend.

Moroccan + British + Jay [Acting high]

the 4 of us when we are still rather sober.

the guys


Nic, our italian friend! Real nice chap.

crazy.

Alona, the one I tried dancing Salsa with. Sorry!
// more to come. enjoy the moment!
floated away at
7:37 AM