Friday, October 19, 2007
.slacking in Bath.
Did I tell you guys the first thing I see when I wake up in the morning? COWS and really nice scenery! I think the picture couldn't capture the cows but they are always in the green field. Damn relaxed and refreshing man.

Yesterday was a great day. Congratulations to Jay for getting another scholarship. Damn proud of him and yeah, he gave all of us a treat at this fantastic place called Rats & Parrots. Me, being such a food lover, have been deprived of good quality food for the longest time and the meal was indeed damn satisfying!

Wanting to post my Greece Trip but I am too lazy to do so. For now, I need to go back school to print out some stuff and have some swim before I grow really really unfit.

See you guys soon!
floated away at
6:13 PM