Tuesday, October 23, 2007

.Tired.



Crap. It feels like school just started. It must be the Week 3 Syndrome. I feel that work is piling up and I have so little time for everything.



My weekend was spent in Bath relaxing and walking around town. Headed down to Bristol on Saturday for a day for some shopping before we came back Bath to watch the Rugby World Cup Finals England v South Africa at a nearby family pub called Royal Oak. The match was rather dull and the atmosphere was really down because England lost. Sigh. Wilkinson didn't manage to save the day afterall.

Went Bath Abbey on Sunday for Holy Communion and before that, I dropped by the Roman Baths because I was too early for the service. Too quite a lot of pictures, but will post them up when I am more free!



For now, I need to prepare for my Psyc project meeting tomorrow and copy my French notes. I am lagging behind super badly!



zzzzz. Some pictures to enjoy.


Fried Rice for the Bathies. Looks nice huh.


On our way to Bristol, at railway. I wonder why Sue looked so happy being strangled.


Rugby Finals at Royal Oak. Goodness. Sue looked sleepy. Must be the gem she ordered. LOL


Marks and Spencer, outside cafe. Full of shopping stuff at H&M and Primark.


Debute of Roman Bath! More to come




floated away at
5:05 AM




SAY SOMETHING?




ARCHIVES
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008