have been slacking these few days. weather has turned for the better but the whole Bathie family is sick. Cough, flu, cold. Bad. Despite that, Sue and I still finished up the whole tub of left-over ice-cream just now. Ha.
Had French Lesson today and it was so interesting. Hard to absorb though. I was telling M how learning a new language is so addictive. Mastering one language is indeed an art and take time man. Guess what I am saying.
"J'm appelle Gavin, Je Suis Etudiant. Je vais a' Paris ce weekend!"
Going Paris tomorrow and I am pretty excited. Let's see how the world most romantic city is really like :O
Oh, did I mention about the career fair which I attended last Thursday? It was massive and all those very reputable firms like Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, UBS, HSBC, Big 4s, law firms etc etc etc are all there. Took so many brochures and Jays is already stressing me to submit job applications for summer. So many choices, and it seems like in the UK, big banks are hot hot hot. (Same for Singapore!) And look at how many freebies I got from the fair :P
Just for laughs. Miss Curly Alfro and Mr Getting-not-very-straight. I was shocked to see the hairdo but... i really think it looks great!