Wednesday, November 28, 2007
.a long stretch walk.
To get to school/get back from home, I have to take a 10 minute slow walk everyday to/from the bus stop. When I am alone, this 10 minutes walk always allow me some quiet time to reflect and ponder upon stuff. While listening to my precious ipod nano, sometimes, I think of my home, my family, the monkeys at macritchie moments, the library, my buddies, my friends, my faith, my ah-mi and many many random thoughts. Sometimes, I can't wait to get back to Singapore. Sometimes, I just hope to stay in UK and enjoy the weather more.
It's just less than 2 months before I have to forgo the luxury of almost stress-less life.
I know I will miss this long stretch walk when I get back.
I want a twin.
the long stretch road with Jay in the background

floated away at
7:07 AM