
Thursday, November 29, 2007
.A day in bath.
A normal day in Bath will mean going to school early in the morning, attending the usual lecture, going for a good swim, having project mate at my friend's place, and lastly a well-deserved dinner cooked by somebody in our flat! This time, it's me and I cooked Chicken with Vegetable and Salmon! The picture doesn't really justify how delicious the salmon was but.. yeah, I love it!
The tickets for the Man U v Fulham match at Old Trafford just arrived at my door today. Wahh. How exciting. Jay, Ryan and I will be watching on the night Ryan touched down London. How shiok. Can't wait to see him man.
My exams are just next week and I haven't really touched my books yet. A little panicky but I guess I will tide through it hopefully.
A conversation with the Bathies just now over dinner make us wonder how we have taken little things for granted all the time. The comfort of having home-cooked meals, neat stacked clothes in my cupboard, and a squeaky clean room whenever I return home... are just so precious now. ermm. Makes me wonder why I always find myself so stressful in Singapore even though I don't do my own laundry, cooking and tidying up.
.JPG)



floated away at
4:24 AM