
Sunday, November 04, 2007
.train rides alone.
some of you might have watched mtvs before and you see singers looking out of the window and was so sunk in thoughts. Had a 4 hour train ride home and I realised train rides alone gave me time to reflect about my life, and many memories + important people started appearing in my mind during the whole train journey. So many questions sometimes, but you know not all can be explained.
It's great seeing Ben and Dicks in Copenhagen doing well. Their rooms are spacious and I thank both of them for sparing some time off for me. The surprising thing was I managed to meet up with Huiling in Copenhagen! I was the brightest lightbulb on their last day of travel covering many sites like the Little Mermaid, Nyhavn,, Round Tower and even took the canal tour. Copenhagen is a nice city with a vibrant night life. I wonder throughout my whole stay there whether students there actually study. Drunkards everywhere, party all time round. Headache.
I think I got drunk on my last night while partying with Ben Dicks and a few of their friends. I started sprouting nonsense after drinking about 8 shots + 2 self inflicted alcohol. (I was just being a sport since they wanted me drunk. haha) I still haven't found out what exactly did I say the whole night. haha.
Photos soon. I am tired and need to sleep.


floated away at
10:40 AM