
had my 1st and only employment tribunal today. it was quite exciting yet nerve-wrecking(at first) trying to bring out my points for my claimant. I was still having slight phobia from the brain-freeze the other time round during fiim presentation. haha. luckily, nothing of this sort happened today, but yeah, could have done better and speak even slowly.
While preparing for my speech today, I discovered a really cosy spot in school. I was sitting with Nicola vetting his essay on this beach overlooking the lake and trees with the sun shining directly onto me. As he left, I stayed to rehearse, and it struck me how we tend to get so busy and neglect the beautiful world which God has created. The feeling is just so surreal just looking afar.
duck feeding time! it was kinda hilarious when the duck just walked towards me when I was eating my bread.