Thursday, December 13, 2007
.random// beginning & end of term.
As the term has finally come to an end and I am left with my only one assignment that has a deadline in January, I am so thankful that I have managed to survive and still in one piece.
posing silly shots, having french lessons, cooking and meeting sessions, taking farewell photos etc etc. these are all good memories.

old photos. bristol, cooking, me eating sandwiches for lunch, attending french lessons..

the 3 french students on their last day of lesson.

kathy & jonathan.

a good sunny day

chilling out at porter's bar with michelle feeling down for some reason. haha
Just went clubbing with the girls to celebrate the end of our term, at our fav second bridge with super lousy music. Have been a tough week, thanks to all the last minute preparation ... and we are all so glad we managed to pass all our modules. *phew*

second bridge. we survived!
floated away at
12:02 PM