Wednesday, December 26, 2007 .Merry Christmas 2007.
In Chamonix-France now spending a very white christmas with some special people in my life. They are some of my best buddies that make my days in S*U sane. Of course, amidst of all the celebrations, during this festive season, I truly miss my loved ones/friends lots back in Singapore. Hope everyone is doing fine!
Geneva, my last Swiss stop, was really uninteresting and not worth blogging at all. The highlight was our ultra expensive hotel and the 2 chinese meals we had there. Visited the UN house which we took some pictures with the giabroken chairIn Chamonix, our accomodation is really luxurious (expensive as well) and we have been snowboarding for the past 2 days. Learning new ropes can be frustrating and demoralising, but I am glad to have improved at the end of the day.
Yesterday was Christmas Eve and I decided to prepare a sumptuous feast with the help of J, C and H! Ching was the assistant cook and whipped up a really good oglio oglio. haha. For me, I made use of Ching's primataste and cooked sweet and sour prawns, chilli sambal, and nonya chicken and beans. We also bought a whole chicken and some bacon from the supermarket to celebrate CHRISTMASSSSSSSS!
Mum, I hope you are proud of me! My friends really love my dishes. :P