Friday, December 07, 2007 .Barcelona (291107-021207).
Hola!
pictures of random food that we ate for the past 4 days. day 1 lunch beats all.
We eat really well. That's all what I can say. Holiday in Barcelona has been the best I had so far. Really great accomodation thanks to Rita, Stella and Alvin. Sunny Weather that really brightened up all our mood and not forgetting nice buildings/streets and company to spice the whole trip up!
Manage to experience a demonstration of the Catalunya as they were unhappy with how the governement had been treating them.
Love the balcony. Pictures speak a zillion words how much I enjoyed this lovely city.
The balcony at Rita's place. I spent the whole of the last day sun-tanning here while rushing to complete my presentation due the next day. shrucks but it was an enjoyment man.
Day 1: visiting Parc Guell// gingerbreadman house. Nothing fantastic actually. I guess we were tired due to lack of sleep.
Day 1 dinner together @ La Rita: Alvin, Stella, the Danishs Graham and Miriam, Rita, Douglas and the Bathies. Fantastic meal where all the Bathies had cod fish for only 10 euros!
Someone is obviously drunk. drinks at Rita's house after dinner. All of us got quite drunk, thanks to Rita. Felt really bad the next day.
Before Alvin and Stella leave for Marrakech. Taken at their place.
Day 2: Sagrada Familia by Antonio Gaudi - Besides the really gothic building, there's nothing much. A real disappointment when we queued for one hour plus and they told us the lift broke down. Was also suffering from hang-over. Terrible mood. Suck.
Las Ramblas- famous Barcelona shopping street. The girls enjoyed it. J and I actually fell asleep in one of the shopping centre! The port is nice though and we took a really nice picture :) Jay and I didn't shop much, except for some Pull and Bear t-shirts that were really great bargains. Zara had absolutely nothing that's really cheap.
Day 3: Montjuic. Nice scenery and we loved the cable car ride.
Day 3: San Sebastian Beach. Look at our faces and you know how thankful and blessed we were to get sunny weather over in Winter :)